Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

mad monday

 I wish i could fly but im only good at leaping A wizard teleported me back in time to the Colosseum. I was about to get eaten by a lion but then a flying pig came and brought me to a unicorn who said’ it would grant me a wish but i have to fight a slime monster in the future. So I killed the slime monster with the superpowers that I got from a monkey paw that I stole from the unicorn but she doesn't know that and doesn't need to don't tell. Then I got my wish and was able to fly. then i could do all the flying i want.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas,I really like your story its amazing!Maybe next time you could check your punctiation and write a description.DO you write storys every monday,maybe you could chech out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.